- EIF, MT – Master Personal Trainer, Motivation & Sports Conditioning Coach – European Institute of Fitness (Rich was awarded the highest ever grade result by the organisation)
- REPs L3 – Register of Exercise Professionals: Level 3 Advanced (fully First Aid qualified, full CRB check, full National Register of Personal Trainers public liability insurance cover)
- BSc – 1st Class Honours – University of Bath
Rich specialises in creating bodies that perform as well as they look. Rich is featured regularly in the media on all things health, fitness & performance.
Rich also trains professional and aspiring athletes to achieve peak condition for their sport and has been trusted by film and music stars to get them in healthy shape fast for new projects.
Rich is the Owner & Director of Personal Training at Results Health & Performance (RHP), a Specialist Body Transformation & Sports Fitness Personal Training Studio near High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Amersham and West London.
From learning to walk again and returning to competition after a devastating rugby knee injury (Rich wanted to ‘go-pro’ when in the Wasps academy as a young’un) to sustaining great mental and physical fitness in a corporate job in the City with lots of travel (Rich started in international business across Europe & Asia before launching his personal training career), Rich can relate to almost anyone’s challenges, experiences and goals while undergoing a personal health and fitness journey.
Rich has a lifelong passion for health and fitness and played almost every sport growing up, ranging from football, judo, tennis, all elements of triathlon, skateboarding and surfing to golf. He competed at a National level in the England Rugby Union U16 team trial whilst at Royal Grammar School High Wycombe, as well as the British Youth Motocross Championships, All-England Youth Chess Championships and County Cricket trials for Buckinghamshire. Rich was part of the Bath University 1st XV Rugby set-up before suffering his severe knee injury and subsequent reconstructive surgery.
Rich fought a 6 year battle and faced a number of surgeries to get his knee healthy and performing well again. During this time Rich continued to soak up every piece of health, fitness and sports conditioning knowledge he could get his hands on, while learning from top health & performance coaches and becoming certified to the highest standard of personal training and sports fitness coaching. In recent years, Rich made a successful return to the rugby pitch, completed a total body health and physique transformation and now enjoys playing and competing in rugby, football, mixed martial arts and golf.
Rich has a relentless drive for learning; he continually strives to develop personally and professionally. Rich’s compassion, knowledge and commitment to Results Driven Fitness help Rich help others achieve the results they want at Results Health & Performance.
Beyond RHP – fun facts from Rich:
- I am a huge sports enthusiast; Rugby (Wasps), Football (Spurs) and Mixed Martial Arts (UFC) are big passions – that said I absolutely love to play, watch or talk about any and every sport there is.
- I love spending time with my wife and daughter. Family and friends, great food, rare ales, red wine, films and books are winners. I’m certainly no monk and enjoy living life to the full at every opportunity.
- I love to travel; I lived in Paris for a year, I’ve worked across Europe and in Asia, I toured South America and the Caribbean playing Rugby and Cricket and recently road-tripped around South-West USA. I even ventured to Wales during the Six Nations once.